Friday, October 21, 2011

Taking a Look Around...


Not gonna lie, I'm having a really hard time finding things online about what people are saying about Antony and Cleopatra. I guess it's just not one of Shakespeare's most popular plays to analyze. This might be because it is so historical in nature.

Don't worry I found a few things, but they're all a few years old so I don't know how well the connecting will go. But I guess I'll keep plugging away! If you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

The few things I did find were papers on the Roman and Egyptian relationship, the historical facts about Antony and Cleopatra, and even one about how Egyptians showed affection in that time period. Oh! I guess I found this blog as well, which I hope to read in depth, but I don't know how the connecting will go because the last post was in December...

Sadly there is nothing on how the characters may choose to alter reality and why, but hopefully I'll find something or someone to begin connecting with!

No comments:

Post a Comment